Web proxy client for outlook Express.
- From: "Jean-Claude CORNELY" <Jean-Claude.CORNELY@xxxxxx>
- To: "Liste ISA (E-mail)" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2002 11:58:31 +0100
Hi, I have an Isa server configured in integrated mode. All the Internet access is done through the Webproxy client with IE 5.5 and IE6.0. Now we some of our users want to use Outlook Express to read news and e-mails. I thought ok, all I have to do is to configure is to configure the correct proxy server in Outlook express. But I saw that Outlook express and IE are sharing the same Internet settings. We I try to connect to my pop3 server; I have an error message (socket error 10065). Is it possible to make this configuration work or will I have to install the firewall client on every computer who must have a pop3/smtp access ? I have also the same problem with a user who wants to use MSN Messenger. If someone has some more information ? Thanks a lot, Jean-Claude Cornely.
Other related posts:
- » Web proxy client for outlook Express.
- » Re: Web proxy client for outlook Express.