RE: Web Publishing with dialup issues

  • From: "M Werner" <mason@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 25 May 2002 09:14:03 -0600

Sorry to break into this dicussion.  I have just purchase Microsoft Small
Business Server to replace our NT 4.0 server.  Dial up internet connection
seems to work but after a few packets are transmitted, the internet
connection stops sending and receiving.  Being a first time user of the
Firewall and Security programs, what needs to be set in order to
sucessfully connect to the internet via dial up?
mason@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx