RE: Web Publish and chacing

  • From: Eran Levi <eran@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 16:45:27 +0200

Well thanks for your answer and solutions
But the solution that I'm looking for has to be with the ISA Server
Not the web pages , Can the ISA do a Caching for one Site and not to the
Other ?
And what do you say ? that my internal user surfing cache and my Client
Publish web site cache
Are the same ? If I unchecked the " Enable Http Caching " I lose both of
them ?
BTW you got a big point there with the Pipe thing
But for now this is what we got
Thanks
Eran