Web Page Publishing Problem/ISA

  • From: "Robert" <shadofire@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 10:38:23 -0700

Hello,

I have SBS2000 running on my Server, We also host a web
page www.nanb.nb.ca, my internal DNS zone is nanb.local
and I believe that it is set up properly.

IIS is set up, and I have followed Q313072 to set up the
ISA server as well as your very thorough tutorial.

Now if I try to browse to the web page locally right from
the sbs server typing in nanb.local  I get an error 12202
not allowed or it comes up with a DNS cannot find server error.  If I type
in www.nanb.local  same thing.  I
also can not access the web site externally by typing
www.nanb.nb.ca.  I keep getting an error that ISA is
preventing my access....the Destination Set is set up for
www.nanb.nb.ca, as well I have used the web publishing
rule to publish the site.  I have changed the port to 81
instead of 80 because I am hosting it on the same site as
the ISA server and i'm pretty sure that I have changed the port in all
places that need to be changed.  My internal ip's are the private
192.168.0.X  and my external was supplied to me by our isp.

I am at a total loss as to how to fix this, Could it be a
DNS problem?  Or am I missing something in ISA?

Thanks for the help,

Robert