RE: Web Client Requests

  • From: "Jim Harrison" <Jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2006 12:54:24 -0800

..except if the app is proxy-aware, then you get into the "worm ate the
bird" problem again...

I will stipulate that the SBS community seems to hit this particular
wall more often than most; probably due to the
cheaposkinflintmothposcketicity of their customers.

MCP(NT4, W2K), A+, Network+, PCG
http://isaserver.org/Jim_Harrison/
http://isatools.org
Read the help / books / articles!