RE: WMF Vunrability

  • From: "Jim Harrison" <Jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2006 09:56:10 -0800

You have to inform ISA of what to use to identify the "bad stuff".
It doesn't have predefined patterns (what a perf killer that would be!).
I'm working with the MSRC folks to define a workable HTTP filter.

   MCP(NT4, W2K), A+, Network+, PCG
   http://isaserver.org/Jim_Harrison/
   http://isatools.org
   Read the help / books / articles!