[isalist] Re: Virtualising ISA

  • From: Jim Harrison <Jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2008 07:46:12 -0700

While it's true that the burden of communication rests primarily with the
speaker, some of the responsibility rests with the listener (reader) to
actually absorb the content.  If you're only looking for keywords and -phrases,
you'll find what you seek.

In fact, this is stated on the SVVP page; which coincidentally, is the
reference point for the SVVP program.  This is why only Hyper-V is listed in
this KB.  The last thing we need is multiple places to clean up when (not if)
the support statement changes for the various 3rd-party virtualization
offerings.
SVVP is the primary place to go and this is why it's "linked to" from that KB.