From: Carter, Elizabeth [mailto:ecarter@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 20. marts 2002 20:00
To: [ISAserver.org Discussion List]
Subject: [isalist] RE: VPN to a cisco VPN server that uses ipsec

http://www.ISAserver.org

See the following site:

http://www.isaserver.org/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=forum;f=13

And specifically the following threads:

http://www.isaserver.org/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=13;t=000
326
http://www.isaserver.org/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=13;t=000
042

Elizabeth C. Carter
Director of Information Technology
Virginia Episcopal School
400 VES Road
Lynchburg, VA  24503
434-385-3665 office
434-385-3667 fax

-----Original Message-----
From: skip [mailto:skip@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, March 20, 2002 1:12 PM
To: [ISAserver.org Discussion List]
Subject: [isalist] VPN to a cisco VPN server that uses ipsec

http://www.ISAserver.org

I have setup ISA server to be able to allow incomming vpn
calls and outgoing vpn calls, and it works fine, now i
have clients on the internal network that need to vpn
into a cisco vpn server on a remote network that uses
ipsec. When the client tries to connect to the remote
network from behind ISA, it gets all the way to the point
where it says "Authenticating", and then it fails. Is
there anything i can do on my end to let these clients
authenticate with this cisco vpn server.

Thanks
.