RE: VPN routing Problems

  • From: "Thomas W Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 20:24:04 -0600

Hi Mark,

This looks like a network behind a network config to me. I prefer Route
for site to site connections, since if you wanted to NAT, you could use
publish services and not go through the hassle of a site to site VPN.

Tom

Thomas W Shinder, M.D.
Site: www.isaserver.org
Blog: http://spaces.msn.com/members/drisa/