VPN

  • From: "Rob" <rob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 10:35:31 -0700

Hi,

I created a vpn between two offices. Each office has its own isaserver.
My domain structure consists of one domain with two sites.
I created a vpn connection on both isa servers. LT2P(certificates)over the
internet.
I want both isaserver to automatically use the vpn connection, when they
need resources, ad queries, mail and so on. And also have the possibility
to go on the internet.
I created a vpn connection on each isa server and created a routing rule
to use the vpn connection, if they need files etc. on the other office.
But isa just wont connect automatically??
Who has the solotion for me??

Greetings Rob