VPN

  • From: "Chris Bond" <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2001 12:40:13 -0000

Hi,

May not be the correct place to put this - but I usually get decent
advice here so thought I would post anyway!

We have a server setup with three network cards, 1x external interface
to internet, 2x internal one for each segment of the network (ie.
192.168.1.x and 192.168.2.x).

At the moment only development on segment two can access the vpn.  Its
setup so it kicks out DHCP on that interface in RRAS.

Is it possible to have it so they can access both segments of the
network? At the moment they can only access the IP addresses on their
segment.  I've done some research and it seems more than possible but
nothing has any good example of how to get it running. I've tried just
added a static pool of real internet IP addresses (from our class c) but
then you cannot access either internal segment.

Kind Regards,
Chris Bond