VPN

Where can I find good docs on setting up RRAS correctly? Should I set that
up on the ISA server? The have a seperate Domain Controller and App Server
on the inside? Also, where should Exchange be in the situation, can I put
it on the DC?

So many questions.... I just want to do it right.... :)

Thanks,
Andrew

This electronic message contains information from The Mead
Corporation or subsidiary companies, which may be confidential,
privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure.  The
information is intended to be used solely by the recipient(s)
named.  If you are not an intended recipient, be aware that
any review, disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this
transmission or its contents is prohibited.  If you have
received this transmission in error, please notify Mead
immediately at postmaster@xxxxxxxxx