Re: Unable to block Websites

  • From: "Jim Harrison" <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 09:29:06 -0700

Your first responsibility is to provide solid name resolution for your ISA.
If this presents problems for you, there are plenty of articles and documents
at www.isaserver.org for you to read.

Actual name to IP mappings are the responsibility of the folks hosting the site.
Since you can't rely on them to do this properly, this hotfix is the only way
of dealing with them.

 Jim Harrison
 MCP(NT4, W2K), A+, Network+, PCG
 http://www.microsoft.com/isaserver