RE: UNC doesn't work with ISA 2004

  • From: "MJ" <mjtech@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 10:26:50 -0500

No I am not, but I also noticed that there four services that are not
running:

1. Intel Alert Handler
2. Intel Alert Originator
3. Intel File Transfer
4. Policy Patrol Web Remote Manager

When I try to start any of them manually I get this error message:
Could not start the "Intel Alert Handler" service on the Local Computer.
Error 1075:the dependency service does not exist of has been marked for
deletion.

When I try to start any of them manually I get this error message:
Could not start the "Intel Alert Originator" service on the Local Computer.
Error 1075:the dependency service does not exist of has been marked for
deletion.

When I try to start any of them manually I get this error message:
Could not start the "Intel File Transfer" service on the Local Computer.
Error 1075:the dependency service does not exist of has been marked for
deletion.

When I try to start any of them manually I get this error message:
Could not start the "Policy Patrol Web Remote Manager" service on the Local
Computer.
Error 3:the dependency service does not exist of has been marked for
deletion.

I find it hard to believe that any of these services has anything to do with
the problem, but I could be wrong.

Thanks for the response