To David Dellanno >> Urgent Help!!! IP spoofing attacks

  • From: "Carlos Mauricio Perez Cortes" <mauriciop@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2001 11:51:22 -0500

David,

I have packet filtering enabled but when things are working correctly
and I ping our domain name I get a response from the right IP address
(external interface on ISA Server) and people on the Internet are able
to access our web page. But when the attack occurs nobody can access our
web site by domain name (http://www.domain.com).

CARLOS MAURICIO PEREZ C.
Technical Support
mauriciop@xxxxxxxxxxxx