From: Steve Moffat [mailto:steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, June 07, 2002 12:42 PM
To: [ISAserver.org Discussion List]
Subject: Thoughts about TSAC publish via ISA

Please feel free to shoot me down in flames if you so wish, but I can't help
but feel that unless you are publishing a kosher Terminal Server the TSAC
Web Access is a waste of time, both in configuration and security as you
cannot change the port tsac listens on (yet).

If it mostly used for remote admin (as I suspect it is) then it is far
better to change the listening port and publish the server using client
access rules, also that way you can connect to more than 1 TS without any
trouble whatsoever.

Steve