[isalist] Re: Think Outside the GUI challenge #2

  • From: "Jim Harrison" <Jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2006 07:51:45 -0800

Thought this one would make you "prairie-dog", David...  :-p

As you might have noticed, I didn't call out any one particular plug-in.
There are many whose "required ISA settings" will cause those problems.

In fact, GFI wasn't one of the "offenders".

Anyone willing to take a guess at the problem / solutions?