TechEd Meeting

  • From: "Thomas W Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2004 09:27:41 -0500

Hey guys,

This is for any ISA fan who's attending TechEd in San Diego next month.

TechEd is hosting a limited number of "Bird of a Feather" sessions,
where people can get together to talk about topics they have a mutual
interest in. I've proposed one called "ISA Server 2000 and ISA Server
2004 Insiders" where I hope to collect as many ISA gurus I know.

If you're going to TechEd, make sure to vote for our sessions at
http://www.ineta.org/Bof/Default.aspx

I'll continue to update the Abstract (description) of the session as I
get more gurus (hey Jim, do you have time and can I add you?). I think
I've got Jason Ballard, but I can't say for sure yet. I'll update the
Abstract each time I get a definite YES.

Thanks!!! And remember to Vote!

Tom

Thomas W Shinder
www.isaserver.org/shinder