RE: Tandberg Video Conferencing thru ISA help

  • From: Paul van Geldrop <paul.van.geldrop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2005 15:56:52 +0200

What exactly is going wrong ? You said you can't get it to work correctly,
so maybe it'd be a better idea to just get it working (using the combined
wisdom of this list.. well.. at least some people on it.. well, anyone but
me, really..) than to replace your ISA with a hardware firewall. You
shouldn't leave ISA behind, it makes those big brown puppy-eyes when it
feels lonely, it's just too endearing..

H.323 indeed is not something that often sparks customer interest in my
experience, but that does not mean it can't be realised. :o)

Regards,

Paul

 PS: You don't have the Open Port(tm) button ? You must feel such an
emptiness at times.. I don't know what I'd do without it!

  _____