[isalist] Re: SurfControl/Direct Access...

  • From: "Crockett, Gregory" <Gregory.Crockett@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 17:49:03 -0500

Add the sites to "unmonitored sites" found under the monitor
application/monitored data tab.  There, you should list all sites and ip
addresses of all host that you do not want monitored.  This includes web
enabled devices (switches, etc.) that are accessed through isa from Internal to
internal networks.  If not, they (users either authenticated or
unauthenticated) will eat at your license count.

greg

Sent from mobile Outlook.