Re: Suggestion needed!!

  • From: tim S <tim724342@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "\[ISAserver.org Discussion List\]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2004 12:55:07 -0700 (PDT)

Jim,

I will definately make a case for ISA2004 server purchase.  But in the
meantime....
Can I use the Netscreen 5xp VPN appliance with ISA 2000 in a gateway to gateway
setup and still control what VPN users can do in internal network?

Thanks

Jim Harrison <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
http://www.ISAserver.org

The best suggestion I can give is to get ISA 2004.
ISA 2000 does not / can not place routing restrictions on inbound VPN traffic
to the Internal network.

Jim Harrison
MCP(NT4, W2K), A+, Network+, PCG
http://isaserver.org/Jim_Harrison/