RE: Streaming Media

  • From: Mango Chango <misfits_psycho78@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "\[ISAserver.org Discussion List\]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2002 07:03:01 -0700 (PDT)

I appreciate the response I've gotten so far on this problem.
I have been 'sucessful' in getting the ISA server to display the streaming
media embeded files properly.  The key to this, after much seaching and
investigation, was that I needed to have the "Media Server Administrator"
module installed on my W2K Advanced Server/ISA server.  After I instlled this
'missing' componet, it worked like a champ.
Thanks Again,
H. Banks
 "Quillman Shawn (RBNA/CIT7)" wrote:http://www.ISAserver.org

4) Actually I'm looking for info on the publishing point on your windows media
server, not the ISA.  Is it a unicast / multicast, etc... I can't really think
of why it would work when connected to the domain but not when it was not
connected.  I'm trying to duplicate your setup in my lab here to see if I can
reproduce it.  Interesting since I would like to do some media publishing as
well. -Shawn
-----
Shawn R. Quillman
Robert Bosch Corporation RBNA/CIT7
38000 Hills Tech Drive
Farmington Hills, MI  48331
(248) 553-1164 (P)     (248) 848-2855 (F)
shawn.quillman@xxxxxxxxxxxx