From: Mango Chango [mailto:misfits_psycho78@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, September 17, 2002 1:31 PM
To: [ISAserver.org Discussion List]
Subject: [isalist] RE: Streaming Media

http://www.ISAserver.org

Sorry for the lack of info:

1. Nothing in the logs to indicate a problem there.

2. The ISA Server is/was in intergrated mode.

3. I have all the proper rules setup to allow HTTP acces, becuase the web
page portions for the site display properly, again, just the imbeded
streaming media dosn't ever play.

4. There is no publishing of the Web Server since the mock up test I'm
trying to establish is that the web server is an 'untrusted' site.

Hope this Helps clear the water a bit.

Thanks,
H. Banks

 "Quillman Shawn (RBNA/CIT7)" wrote:

1) Anything in the ISA logs regarding this?
2) How do you have your ISA setup, firewall/integrated/cache?
3) What rules do you have configured on your ISA?
4) What kind of publishing point are you trying to hit on your media server
and how is it configured?

-Shawn

-----
Shawn R. Quillman
Robert Bosch Corporation RBNA/CIT7
38000 Hills Tech Drive
Farmington Hills, MI  48331
(248) 553-1164 (P)     (248) 848-2855 (F)
shawn.quillman@xxxxxxxxxxxx

  _____

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! News <http://news.yahoo.com/>  - Today's headlines