RE: Streaming Media

  • From: "Quillman Shawn (RBNA/CIT7)" <Shawn.Quillman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 09:33:48 -0500

1) Anything in the ISA logs regarding this?
2) How do you have your ISA setup, firewall/integrated/cache?
3) What rules do you have configured on your ISA?
4) What kind of publishing point are you trying to hit on your media server
and how is it configured?

-Shawn

-----
Shawn R. Quillman
Robert Bosch Corporation RBNA/CIT7
38000 Hills Tech Drive
Farmington Hills, MI  48331
(248) 553-1164 (P)     (248) 848-2855 (F)
shawn.quillman@xxxxxxxxxxxx