[isalist] Re: Strange VPN Behaviour

  • From: Jim Harrison <Jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2011 14:53:00 +0000

Don't do that - in fact; remove it.  Disabling spoof detection is a global
setting.

Q - is the VPN client getting an address from the same subnet as internal users?
If so, this is essentially non-functional because the internal hosts will NOT
use ISA as a router to respond to the VPN clients.  Also, this will be the
cause of the spoof detection because ISA requires that the VPN network be
different from any other network (otherwise, it's not a separate "network").