Strange Happenings - Wondering If It Could Be ISA

  • From: wynnewade@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2001 22:45:30 -0600

We have an ISA server protecting our web server, print server, data server
and file server as well as out intranet at work. I am remotely developing
a web application and I FTPed the files to the web server. However, the
web server is still serving up the "old pages." Is there any way that ISA
could be displaying the cached pages rather than the "live" content? We
are stumped and just trying to figure out what is going on.

Thanks for any help!
Jon