[isalist] Re: Strange Behaviour in ISA2006

  • From: Jerry Young <jerrygyoungii@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2009 15:19:07 -0500

If telnet isn't working but yet you're seeing it pass through the ISA
server, it seems more likely that some kind of assymetric route is in play -
this can occassionally occur with bad BGP routes between peers.

When you put a client on the outside of the ISA server, is it in the same
external network that the ISA server is?