Re: Stopping Ads

  • From: "Peter J. Persing" <Peter@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 14:28:14 -0600

I was never able to get your script to work Jim, so I just entered the
list in your code by hand and that works fine. But what would really be
nice is a script that would read a text file of the site names, which
would easy to maintain, and add them to the destination set. Maybe some
rainy day, when some vbs whiz is kicking back with a cold one, he (no
one in particular suggested) could crank out a little script like that.

Also I was wondering, what is the impact of a large list of sites in a
destination set? There is a practical limit to everything. What would
happen if I put 500 names in there; how about 1000?. Would it accept
that many names? How about performance?

Inquiring minds want to know.