From: Syed Tipu Ali [mailto:smatipu@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, September 04, 2003 8:58 PM
To: [ISAserver.org Discussion List]
Subject: [isalist] Stop Download Accelerator

http://www.ISAserver.org

I want to stop Download Accelerator. It can be run on our every
client,How
can I stop it either by Port or and specific thing? Can anyone help me?

This mail was content-checked for malicious code and viruses
.exe files & more.

ranges. For more information on our products, please visit
http://www.gfi.com. This disclaimer was sent by GFI MailEssentials
for Exchange/SMTP.