SpamEnder: BLOCKED ([email protected])

In an effort to eliminate unsolicited e-mail, I have installed SpamEnder.  You
must REPLY to this e-mail, without modifying the subject line, so that
SpamEnder will release your original message to my Inbox. Upon my approval,
future e-mails you send to me will be released automatically. If you do not
and will not give you another opportunity to reply.

SpamEnder stops 100% of all SPAM e-mail and NEVER blocks the e-mail you wish to
receive.  It even comes with a Money Back Guarantee.  For more information
about SpamEnder, open your browser to http://www.spamender.com/
Copyright 2003, Evolvian, Inc.

Excerpt from original message: