Sonicwall Pro and ISA

  • From: "Darren" <darrens@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2002 06:39:55 -0600

Hi,
I have been trying to place a sonicwall pro unit beside my isaserver to
provide an ipsec tunnel between two offices.  The other location uses a
PIX and I have been able to convince their admin to connect to the
sonicwall.  Everything that I have tried has resulted in the isa server
blocking the authentication handshake between the two hw boxes.

                                ISA Server
pix ---------internet----------                    Nat'd Network
                                SonicWall Pro

If anyone has any suggestions, I would greatly appreciate them.
Darren Shears
Manager, Corprate Infrastructure
ContentAlive Inc
Darrens@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx