Re: Server Publishing

  • From: "Jim Harrison" <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 06:28:59 -0800

Server PublishingYou sure can.
You'll have to create a special protocol definition, since that "Server"
protocol doesn't exist by default.
Then you  create another server publishing rule that uses the new protocol.
Examine the existing "Server" protocol definitions to get a handle on how
they're generally constructed.

 Jim Harrison
 MCP(NT4, W2K), A+, Network+, PCG
 http://isaserver.org/pages/author_index.asp?aut=3