Screener problems.

  • From: "Silviu Bondalici" <silviub@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ISA" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 13:31:41 +0200

Recently I have removed Exchange 2000 from server that also has ISA 2000 (It is
a SBS 2000) and published an Echange 2003 behind ISA. Screener stoped working.
I have reinstaled and reconfigured SMTP service from ISA  for publishing
Exchange 2003. From that moment ISA screener stoped working. I have reinstalled
screener and now it just disapeared from SMTP filter. I have tried again to
reinstall screener but I can't "see" configuration panes for IT.
Any solutions?
SILVIU BONDALICI
IT MANAGER
DC COMMUNICATION, 6 Covaci St, Bucharest
tel: (+40) 21 312.38.35/36
fax: (+40) 21 313.80.35
http://www.dccom.ro/
http://www.dccommunication.ro