RE: SSL Problems with ISA 2004

  • From: "Ball, Dan" <DBall@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 13:39:16 -0500

That was true of ISA 2000, where you only had one external, one
internal, and one perimeter network.  However, ISA 2004 allows you an
unlimited number of these three networks, and adds a VPN Network and
Quarantine VPN Network (okay, this was paraphrased from Microsoft's
documentation).

When you have multiple External networks, all the routing is done off of
the server's routing tables.  I have it here and working, so I know it
can be done, just like the documentation says.