RE: SSL Problems with ISA 2004

  • From: "Jim Harrison" <Jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 17:17:46 -0800

I'll stipulate that you've defined it as an "external" network, but I'll
also bet that this is a misconfiguration that just "happens to work".
If you're willing, you can send me your ISAInfo privately and one of two
things will result:
1 - your configuration will spawn a KB or whitepaper (basically a WAN)
2 - I'll respond with corrective steps

This "dual ISP" distinction is important.
What you describe is nothing more than a "special routing arrangment",
NOT "dual ISP connections".

No argument that you've managed to create an efficient network this way,
but it's not what the community at large understands as "two ISP
connections".