From: Terzano, Thierry [mailto:Thierry.Terzano@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, June 04, 2002 4:35 AM
To: [ISAserver.org Discussion List]
Subject: [isalist] SSL / Certificate / Web site / ISA ... how make it
work?

http://www.ISAserver.org

Hi,

My configuration:
An internal windows 2000 domain, connected to the Internet through an ISA
Firewall.

What I want to do:
*       Install a certificate on my internal web site: that is done.
*       Be able to connect me (with a Browser (client)) from the Intranet and
from the Internet to my web site in HTTPS protocol.

My problem:
If I'm inside my domain, https://blablabla works. If I try to connect through
the web... no page available.
I read that I've to install the certificate on the ISA server, and after
configure the listeners of "incoming web request" tab in my ISA server
properties (in ISA management console).

Ok... I find nearly all... but NOT all.... and the most important I think: how
to install the certificate on the ISA server?

So, can someone explain me the different step to perform in order to install
the certificate on the ISA server, and after configure ISA to make it work (I'd
like not to have a new problem just after I succeed installing it).

Thanks a lot.
Thierry