SSH/OWA Publishing

  • From: <AHendriks@xxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2004 10:23:01 +0200

I'm running a ssh server and a OWA server, which i wanted to publish,
the construction i have created is the following.

At my modem i receive ssh request on port 443, which i redirect to 22 in
my internal network, using this post is the only way i can tunnel a
connection throught the proxy at work.

For OWA i have configured to listen on port 443 for owa clients, but
when an request is made on the modem for port 443 is is redirected to
22, so it never reaches my isa server.

I can forward all the request at port 443 to the isa server, but can i
configure isa to receive all the 443 request, and decide on the isa
server to which server the request is forwarded, for owa to the exchange
server, and for ssh to the ssh server.

Arjan.