Re: SQL Logging

  • From: "Bogdan Florin" <florinb@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 09:32:34 +0300

After deep study on MS PROXY 2 and MS ISA Server I advice you this:

On SQL server use BOTH WAY AUTENTIFICATION
On SQL server create username and password inside SQL ! not on DOMAIN !
On ISA Machine use that username and password created on SQL for
connecting to SQL database.

This works for me from 3-4 years.

Yours sincerely,

Bogdan Florin