[isalist] Re: SP3 & VPN Client IP address

  • From: Danny <nocmonkey@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2007 22:16:46 -0400

Thanks, Tom. Yah, the AutoConfiguration IP address should have raised some
flags, but I thought ISA was preventing a complete DHCP IP acquisition. I
checked the DHCP server, and interestingly enough there are no RRAS lease
placeholders as there normally is. I also checked the VPN configuration and
Address assignment settings in ISA, and I don't see any issues.

Any suggestions before I schedule major maintenance, backup everything, and
refresh stuff?

Thanks,

...D

--
CPDE - Certified Petroleum Distribution Engineer
CCBC - Certified Canadian Beer Consumer