SMTP filter again!!!

  • From: "Rob" <rob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2002 02:38:40 -0700

The smtp filter does not work, enabled my hotmail accoutn to be ejected en
to delete .vbs attachments, isa lets it all through!!!
(THe isaserver contains service pack 1)
So why doesn't the smtp filter work???
Who can give me a right answer?
I even looked at message screener, 1 thing i am not sure of in the
article, is that, when you created a mail publishing rule an later on you
wil install the message screener, do you have to alter the mailserver
publishing rule, so that smtp in and out goes through the smtp server???
I really hope somebody can give me a answer.
on the support.microsoft.com(dutch) they cannot give me a good answer.
They saided we can make a case for you but how is going to pay ;-)??

Gr. Rob