[isalist] SMTP Outbound from different IP addresses

  • From: Rob Moore <berwynguy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2008 08:46:45 -0800 (PST)

Hello all—

ISA 2006 Standard.

I’m guessing this is a fairly simple question. Hope so, anyway.

We have three servers that do SMTP outbound. Is there a way to have each one
send SMTP traffic from a different IP address on our one ISA server? I’d like
to isolate them to different IP addresses so when one gets blacklisted (as
happened over the weekend) they don’t all get blacklisted.

Thanks,
Rob

May your life preach more loudly than your lips.
         --William Ellery Channing

Looking for last minute shopping deals?
Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.