RE: SMTP Message Screener

  • From: "Thomas W Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 18:28:27 -0500

Hi Luis,

Some tips:

1. Do not host public Web sites on an OWA site

2. Do not host public Web sites on a DC

3. Never host public Web sites on your firewall

4. You can configure SMTP relays on the ISA Server --

5. Do not let external SMTP servers directly contact your Exchange

Thomas W Shinder
ISA Server and Beyond:
Configuring ISA Server: