SMTP

  • From: bententez@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2001 18:35:36 -0600

I have two problems

The first is that I have installed ISA server and exchange 2000.
If my isdn line drops of after being idle I can no longer recieve
messages.
I then have to go to I.P packet filteres etc etc and change one of the
settings example just retype ip adress and save and then it works.
If I then go to event viewer it tells me that the Server publishing rule
Mail wizard rule SMTP server was appiled sucessfully this rule had failed
but now completed sucessfully.

My isdn also fails to drop off after being idle at times.

Please help