RE: SBS and ISA 2004

  • From: "Neil Cassidy" <ncassidy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2006 08:22:18 -0500

Ok, upon further investigation it may not be a site that is being denied
but rather the applications from that site.  Several people here play
yahoo games, poker, etc at lunch time.  They worked before the upgrade
but not now.  I'm not sure how these apps work, if it runs an .exe file
every time you try to start the game or?

Any ideas?