Re: Return Nothing from Web Publishing?

  • From: "Jim Harrison" <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2002 18:15:22 -0800

Re: Return Nothing from Web Publishing?They operate at different levels in the
TCP/IP stack, and therefore have different functionality.
If someone is that intent on identifying your site, the TCP handshake that
occurs prior to any HTTP traffic is clue enough.
Yes, you can change the "default.htm" and "defaultr.htm" pages and save them as
"12202.htm" and "12202R.htm" in the \ErrorHtml folder.
You'll have to restart the web proxy service for this to take effect.

Jim Harrison
MCP(NT4, W2K), A+, Network+, PCG
http://isaserver.org/authors/harrison/
Read the books!