Return Nothing from Web Publishing?

  • From: "Craft, Steve" <SCraft@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 09:10:21 -0500

For a given destination (web publishing site) set, I want to reject any
request.  I want it to work like the default ICMP rejection - it just looks
like there is no site at the address.

By default, if I select to reject a published site/set, ISA generates a
12202 message back to the browser.  That isn't what I want.  I want to
completely reject the traffic.  Ideally I would be able to reject by IP
number, but I would be OK with just rejecting everything.

Also, I could not find 12202 in the \ErrorHtmls folder.

Help?