Repost: OWA ISA Firewall Client Problem

  • From: "Amy Babinchak" <Amy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 17:30:13 -0400

Any ideas for me on how to correct this problem? I haven't figured it
out yet and I'm going to be back in the office tomorrow.

I set up OWA on an SBS2000 server for a client to use internally. This
is a travel agency and it seemed the easiest way for everyone to access
the confirmations email account.

The problem is that after a user access the
//sbs2000/exchange/confirmations website to check for mail they, from
then on, have to enter a username and password to access any website.
The problem continues even after the workstation is rebooted.

I checked IE and the Firewall client settings are still entered. I
checked the firewall client and it looks happy and even refreshes
properly. I now have the problem on both a Windows 98 and a Windows XP
computer under different users. (silly me, I tried it on the windows 98
computer to see if it was isolated to WinXP)

Ideas?

Amy