RE: Reports!!

  • From: "Sharma, Shobha" <c-ssharma@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 08:21:43 -0400

Any ideas?

-----Original Message-----
From: Sharma, Shobha [mailto:c-ssharma@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, September 10, 2002 2:51 PM
To: [ISAserver.org Discussion List]
Subject: [isalist] Reports!!

http://www.ISAserver.org

Believe or not, Reports were working for me for last 4 months and number of
hits looked pretty good.Today I created report for august and no. of requests
doesn't look good at all. Nothing has changed on ISA server from last month. No
errors in the event viewer. Does anybody has a clue what can cause this.
Also if somebody can direct me to  a good resource explaining reports and its
functinality in detail.
Appreciate your help.
Thanks

Shobha Sharma