RE: Reports

  • From: "Greg Foulks" <greg.foulks@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2001 11:10:05 -0400

I've deleted all of my past reports. Trying to start from scratch...

I've setup a job and it just seems like it won't run. It lists nothing as
the status and last result of the job and says when it will run again.

I've looked in the directory to which it is suppose to write the reports and
nothing is written. The server and the account has write access to the log
directory (Using the domain admin account)

Any other ideas?

Thanks,

Greg Foulks, MCP
NewFound Technologies, Inc.