Reporting: Missing user names and IP address in the gernerated reports

  • From: "Adam Romain" <ad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 14:47:24 -0000

Hi Guys,

I have an ISA server running on a member 2k server in an NT4.0 domain.
The server is part of the domain.  Everything works fine and users are
blocked by authentication, which is fine.  The logging data, which I
have set to maximum, is recording all of the data I want, it also has
the usernames and IP addresses I'm interested in.  The problem is
though, what ever I do with the reports, all I get are the fancy charts
but no important stuff like Top users, Top sites, IP addresses
(internal) etc.

As far as I've checked out every thing is fine.  What could be wrong ?

Cheers

Adam Romain
Technical Consultant
Network Defence Ltd